As I understand, like many others, life is not about knowing the answers - it is all about asking the right questions. I wrote a post on Asking the right questions in 2009. I am still learning how to ask the 'right' questions. And everyday, my questions get better. Here are some of the questions I am asking myself these days:
- What do I need less of?
- What keeps me motivated?
- What do I want to be known for?
- What does this world need from me?
- What is the most valuable thing I own?
- What will my life be 10 years from now?
- What is something I have that others want?
- What type of people inspire and energize me?
- What is the best advice I can give to someone about life?
- What can I do every single day that makes life better for others?
Questions are such a powerful tool. As I pen these questions, I feel positive and my brain is filled with many possibilities.
My 3 tips for asking the right questions from your *self*:
1. When asking questions, begin with a feeling of abundance and draw on your positive energy.
2. To ask the right questions, be conscious of the questions you ask. Filter the questions as they come to your mind. Select the questions that compound positive feelings.
3. Ask clear and constructive questions to get insightful and valuable answers.
What are some of the questions you ask yourself?