Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

What would I like to do better as a Learning Professional?

This is the big question of April from Learning Circuits.
This question almost made me feel like a genie who can think what she wants and then make it happen!

What I would like to do better is as follows:

1) Exploit Web 2.0 technologies to create an innovative learning environment that provides high motivation, allows collaborative learning, and enhances the learner's ability to think and reflect on the learning.
2) Use more games and build engagement in the courses that I design and develop. Never give my learners a dull moment!
3) Find a way to prove that training initiatives make sense in the short-term and long-term. Training is not a "cost center" but actually a center that can help organizations gain profits! An easy way to calculate ROI would be nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment